Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, Hello There

My name is Morgan, and I'd like to talk to you about food.

Let me start over. I'm a 20-something, recently graduated B.A. from a Big State School. I studied Political Science and French, and was (and still am!) way too involved with Model United Nations clubs and nonprofits. The short-term is uncertain, a little boring, but overall promising. I'm passionate about many things, but personally and professionally I care most about food, the politics of food, and trying to find solutions to food insecurity in the developing world, specifically in Africa.

I've been known as somewhat of a big mouth for most of my life. I'm loud, I'm opinionated, and can be somewhat unpleasant in voicing my opinion. I hope to use this space as means to flesh out my opinions on food insecurity and the like, to try and hone in some ideas as I prepare myself for graduate school. You can also expect some posts about home cooking, and probably a personal anecdote here and there. I'm not sure how the topics will mesh together, but I'll tweak the format as I go. At the very least, I'll try to be diplomatic and open-minded in my musings, but there are no guarantees when you're dealing with a big mouth.

Here's to my silly internet experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment